Please note: We are not taking any further reservations for the 2020 Season due to covid-19
Weekly Summer Rates 2020
(2 people per bedroom)
|June 24 to September 7||June 24 to September 7
(Boat and motor included)
|Goose Cottage: 3 bedroom||$1500.00||$1600.00|
|Heron Cottage: 2 bedroom||$1250.00||$1350.00|
|Osprey Cottage: 2 bedroom||$1300.00||$1400.00|
|Hawk Cottage: 3 bedroom||$1450.00||$1550.00|
All rates, in Canadian Funds and include use of canoes, kayaks, windsurfer, and mountain bikes.
Gasoline and taxes extra.
|Boat Rental Rates (plus gas and taxes)||Half day||Full day||Weekly|
|16 or 18′ boat and 15 HP motor
(Oars, anchor, lifejackets, mandatory safety equipment, and map supplied.)
|$70||$90||$400 (if not part of a package)|
To confirm your reservation, the deposit must be received 10 days prior to reservation check in date.
- $400.00/week Deposit for Summer reservations
- $200.00/week Deposit in Spring and Fall
- Deposit will be refunded if cancellation is received 60 days prior to reservation date, minus a $100.00 cancellation fee
- Balance due upon arrival. We prefer cash, but do accept major credit cards
- Personal cheques are accepted for deposits only
- Please note that there is no fee adjustment for late arrival or early departure
Extra overnight person charge, family members only
- Maximum 1 additional person per cottage only, at $25.00/day or $125.00/week.
- Only with permission, must check in at office.
- Visitors staying over 2 hours pay $10.00 per person.
- We are open from June to September
- Wireless internet access is available at the office. Cell phone coverage is pretty good with Rogers, Bell, Telus, and Netspectrum
- Please bring your own towels, tea towels, garbage bags, toilet paper, detergents, and charcoal and starter fluid for stone BBQ
- All bedding and linens are supplied for the cottages
- Cribs, High Chairs, and rocking chair available upon request
- Cottages are fully equipped with electric heat, stove, fridge, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, coffee maker, toaster, and microwave
- 4 piece bath, TV, Sundeck with furniture, umbrella, and a stone barbecue for charcoal
- Excellent 16′ boats with motors, 15 HP. Boater’s card or renters checklist is required
- Fishing licences are required for anybody over 18 years of age and is available online: Fishing licences online
- Our drinking water is regularly tested
- There is a coin operated washer and dryer
- Fish cleaning area
- Dock space available for your own boat but a docking fee applies
- We have over 2 kilometers of hiking trails on our property with more hiking and swimming at Killbear Provincial Park, which is only a short 15 minute drive from us.
- Table games, books, shuffle board, and children’s’ playground are all available for your use and enjoyment
- We are only 5 minutes from a Marina with a small convenience store. A 15 minute drive to restaurants. Please refer to our page of local attractions and things to do.
- No pets
- No ATVs
- No radios outside, please
- No open fires allowed
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.